**Update: On request the closing of the competition was extended by one month until 30 April**
**New update: always following kind requests,was added section " Published" **
1) All the artistic techniques are allowed.
2) The Ex Libris should be made payable to the Solstizio d’Estate. Each artist can submit up to five works each played in five copies and signed on the back of each work will appear indicating:
- year of execution.
Attach resume and e-mail.
3) The works must have a maximum size of 15x11 cm, the paper size must not exceed 21x24 cm. All exlibris sent by email will be rejected.
4) The short stories should not exceed 7 folders and must be sent by email using the entry form and in paper copy to Solstizio d’Estate Onlus, including
- name, surname and adress of the author,
- brief curriculum vitae,
5) The jury’s decision is final.
6) The winners of the Ex Libris are required a print run of 30 copies of the work awarded.
7) The works will remain in the availability of Solstizio d'Estate Onlus non-profit organization and will not be returned.
8) It will be a printed catalog or DVD that will be sent to each participating artist who will require it. The shipping expenses will be charged by the recipient.
9) Participation in this competition implies acceptance of these regulations.
Special Prize for School:
The competition was promoted in a press conference at the XXVIII edition of the International Book Fair of Turin 2015
We thank you for your attention and wish you a happy participation.