This notice contains all the information that will allow the user to understand which data we collect, why we collect them and how we use them, in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations (Reg 2016/679 so called GDPR).
The Data Controller (in the following “Controller”) is the Associazione Solstizio d’Estate ONLUS, Via Lupiano 7, Bosia (CN), C.F. 90034550047.
Data collected and processed via the site:
- The Internet site www.boscostregato.com collects and processes the following data:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- data collected from the curriculum vitae on page: www.boscostregato.com/en/subscribe.html
- catalog shipping address on page: www.boscostregato.com/en/the-contest/request-a-catalog.html
- other data collected from the document uploaded on page: www.boscostregato,com/contact.html
Purpose of data processing
The Controller shall process personal data that the user has provided through the Website www.boscostregato.com exclusively for the following purposes:
• respond to requests for information
• subscribe and take part in the Controller’s blog
• take part in the contests organized by the Controller on the subject of literature, arts, etc ….
• receive periodical newletters about the contests
• receive the catalogue about ‘Novels’ and ‘Ex libris’
The consent given with a flag in the check-box is voluntary, but mandatory to process personal data.
Process and store of personal data
The data that are collected through the Site are transferred, stored and processed with the use of appropriate technical measures.
The personal data that are processed with the user’s consent are stored only for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted.
Transfer of data
The Controller will not sell or transfer data collected to third parties.
Transfer may take place to the third parties appointed as data processors, or will be provided to the competent Authorities only if the Controller is legally obliged to do so.
Rights of the user
The user will be entitled, at any time, to exercise the rights laid down by the applicable rules and regulations, for example:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of personal data
- Right to rectify and delete personal data
- Right to limit processing
- Right of withdrawal of consent
- Data portability right
- Right to object