Enchanted Woods Contest 2017 Edition: The Jungle Book and The Disney World
Update 2: New Deadline extended until 10 July
On the anniversary of 150 years since the birth of the English writer Rudyard Kipling we want to dedicate the new theme to his novel “The Jungle Book” that caught the imagination of many children of yesteryear, and to the Disney world, in homage to Walt Disney for the 50th anniversary of his death.
Let's recall the regolation for this edition:
1) All the artistic techniques are allowed.
2) The Ex Libris should be made payable to the Solstizio d’Estate. Each artist can submit up to five works each played in five copies and signed on the back of each work will appear indicating:
- year of execution.
Attach resume and e-mail.
3) The works must have a maximum size of 19x15 cm, the paper size must not exceed 21x29 cm. All exlibris sent by email will be rejected.
4) The short stories should not exceed 7 folders and must be sent by email using the entry form and in paper copy to Solstizio d’Estate Onlus, including:
- name, surname and adress of the author,
- brief curriculum vitae,
5) The jury’s decision is final.
6) The winners of the Ex Libris are required a print run of 40 copies of the work awarded.
7) The works will remain in the availability of Solstizio d'Estate Onlus non-profit organization and will not be returned.
8) It will be a printed catalog or DVD that will be sent to each participating artist who will require it. The expenses will be charged by the recipient.
9) Participation in this competition implies acceptance of these regulations.
Special Prize for Schools:
Subscribe to the Contest
The competition was promoted in a press conference at the XXIX edition of the International Book Fair of Turin 2016
We thank you for your attention and wish you a happy participation.
- Download the competition notice (1186 Downloads)
nel caso in cui le opere non dovessero arrivare dopo il 31 maggio, varrà la...
La compilazione del modulo, non è obbligatoria, ma gradita.
For this we will inform our community by newsletter, Facebook page and here.